Register for Programs
Thank you for your interest in Registering for a Program, Class or Trip at the Center! Registration is accepted on a first come, first serve basis. Payment must accompany registration. All attendees must have a completed registration form on file.
- Begin by selecting and printing a registration form below.
Select ADULT REGISTRATION FORM - If you are registering for “Arts & Crafts” “Food & Nutrition”, Life Skills”, “Recreation & Fitness”, “50+” and “Trips & Tours”. Please note if you are registering for an exercise class like Tai Chi, Pilates, or Jump & Jive, you also need to complete the Adult Medical Form.
Select FAMILY & PARENTING REGISTRATION FORM – If you are registering for classes listed in “Playgroups”, “Family Activities & Events” and/or “Parent Education & Support”
Select YOUTH REGISTRATION FORM – If you are registering for classes listed in “Little Sprouts”, “Young Adults” & “Teens”. Please note for ALL Youth programs, you also need to complete the Youth Emergency Form.
- Complete the Registration Form, Sign with your Signature and return with Payment. We accept payments of Cash, Check and Visa/Mastercard. Forms can be returned via Mail or walk-in to Bay View Community Center, 1320 E. Oklahoma Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53207; by FAX to (414) 482-1468. *Registration may also be completed over the phone (414-482-1000) with a Visa/Mastercard.
- Please register by the registration deadline. Classes with insufficient enrollment will be cancelled.
If you need to cancel your registration, please follow the steps below:
- Give Written notice of the program that you wish to cancel
- Submit by the registration deadline date
- If your notice is received before the registration deadline date you will receive a refund minus a $5 processing fee. Refunds are not given for cancellations received after the deadline date.
Registrations are not transferable.